In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform the users of this website as follows:
- Although most of the data collected and processed through this website correspond to legal entities, the regulations on the protection of personal data may affect those Users who are either individuals or individual entrepreneurs, since in the case of the latter the data collected may relate to their private sphere. Therefore, it is necessary to clarify that the monitoring of the personal data protection regulations will be carried out with those data that meet the requirements to be considered as such, according to the LOPD.
- The personal data that Users provide will be incorporated into a file which will be owned and responsible Hifi Center.
- The collection of personal data and its treatment have the exclusive purpose of providing any information requested by the holder, that which Hifi Center considers that it should know, by virtue of the request made by the same, and / or any promotional, legal or commercial information of activities or services offered by Hifi Center.Hifi Center will not use the data collected for purposes other than those set out in the preceding paragraph. Being necessary the express consent of the owners of the data to make a possible transfer of the same by Hifi Center.
- Users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. The exercise of these rights may be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or to the address Calle General Ramirez de Madrid, 12, 28020 Madrid, Spain with CIF: B80441744.
- Hifi Center undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data.